Friday, October 5, 2012

Safety Tat Review



Kids love tattoos! So I was eager to review the Custom Quick Stick tattoos! These are a genius idea!!!!! If you are the “worry wart” type of parent like me [guilty!], these custom tats are going to help ease the worrying. I am taking my daughter to Disneyland in May 2013, She is GOING to have one of these tattoos on her arm JUST in case. Better to be safe than sorry! My daughter is four currently, and she is able to say my phone number but she always adds one extra number, making it extremely difficult should someone need to know it. So this product is the perfect solution!

They are comprised of a micro-thin elastomer with medical grade adhesive that is hypoallergenic and skin safe! It was easy to apply; they come with sanitizing wipes used to clean the skin before application. The only complaint from my daughter was that the wipes were cold [something that is an easy fix]. Then the tattoo just peels off the wax sheet just like a sticker and is applied to the area of skin you chose. No water needed and you KNOW you’re not going to miss a chunk of the tattoo like with regular ones. LOVE THIS: Simple, NO WATER, literally a QUICK STICK. I would recommend this for parents going to big events or on vacations with their children.
They even have halloween themed tats and you still have time to order them! The customer service at this company is phenomenal and they ship your custom tattoos quickly and with care.
Check out all of Safety Tats products HERE.
Show Safety Tat some love on Facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment