Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pinterest Picks 10/9-10/16

This is an awesome recipe to help promote weight loss AND clear skin! Check out the recipe HERE.

Such a simple yet FUN idea! If you don't have a big box to do this with, you can always check out retail stores and see if they have boxes before they throw them away! See more HERE.

Mommas, you definitely have to try this! It works wonders! I got stains out of my carpet that have been there for YEARS! Fantastic idea, see the recipe for a great stain remover HERE.
Check out this awesome Zebra Print cake!!! Zebra print is very "hip" right now. You don't have to do black and white, you can use any color you want, just follow the directions found HERE.

That's all the pins I got this week! Hope you enjoy, if you use any of these ideas please comment and let me know how they worked for you- I love feedback! Also, if you are an avid pinner and you find something that you would like to see in the blog, send the link to simplysaving1@gmail.com! If I use your pin on one of our Pinterest Picks of the Week, you will receive a $20 coupon envelope as a thank you!
~Simply Saving

No comments:

Post a Comment