Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinterest Picks of the Week 10/1-10/8

Homemade Grande Mocha Frappe! I love starbucks, but not the prices! This you can make at home with 5 simply ingredients: Ice, Coffee, Chocolate, Sugar & Milk. Check out the recipe details HERE

I thought this was very inventive! It's a shower rod used on the opposite side of the shower for extra storage. No more hassle trying to use those dreadful suction cups!
I loveeeeeeeee this idea! All you have to do is put some rubberbands around the glass you want to use and spray paint it! Then it's a beautiful candle holder or even just center pieces for your table:) LOVE IT. Check it out HERE. You can even use mason jars!
 
This is a great idea for parties or even just big families! My family would devour this, I'm definitely going to try it sometime this week:) Check out the recipe HERE.
 
This idea is so easy & can really make someones day, this is not JUST for valentines! Whether it be for someone you love or make some for motivation for employees, this is an awesome idea:) Check it out HERE.
 
More Pinterest Picks next week! If you find an AWESOME pin that you think would be a good Pinterest Pick, please email me the link at SimplySaving1@gmail.com! If I post it, you will also receive a $20.00 coupon envelope as a thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment