Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Skoy Cloth Review


If you're looking for a greener alternative to paper towels, sponges, dish cloths, etc... I found the solution! SKOY. Skoy is an ecofriendly improvement in cleaning cloths! This product is 100% biodegradable and made from a unique blend of natural cotton and wood-pulp cellulose. (www.skoycloth.com). When I first got them, I thought they were rigid and stiff. The feel of them reminded me of when you leave a really old wet towel outside to dry and it becomes stiff, but since I read that each one is equivalent to 15 rolls of paper towels I thought I’d give it a try. Plus, the cute flower design on the cloth made it look almost like a hot pad and it would match my kitchen perfectly.
 

WET, WIPE, WOW! Is their motto and all I have to say is WOW! Skoy is simply REMARKABLE. The first time I used it was to clean my microwave. Now, my microwave looked filthy because my four-year-old put pasta in without a lid, you get the idea? Well, I wet my Skoy in the sink to clean the mess and I stood there for maybe five minutes (no joke!) feeling the product. I wish there was a descriptive word respectable enough to make you understand the amazing and thick feeling of this cloth, but it does not exist. So after the initial amazement, I went to clean the microwave. I didn’t have to put any force into scrubbing, the cloth cleaned the mess up without any hassle and didn’t leave a film of residue like my old sponges or dishcloths.


                Since I’ve had the product I’ve cleaned my microwave, the inside of my refrigerator, my countertops, pots, pans, juice off my floor, even washed my car with it.  They dry quickly so they do not breed bacteria and remain reusable. I have only good things to say about Skoy, and they are competitively priced as well! A 4-pack is $6.99, making each one roughly $1.75! The cost of 15-rolls of paper towels is about $13.97 making the choice a no-brainer! I was super impressed with the durability and absorption capabilities of this product. This is definitely something I will order in the future!
                For more information or to try them yourself, click HERE. These products are ecofriendly, dishwasher, washer/dryer and even microwave safe!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I am going to check them out right now! Thank you so much for sharing about this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to go buy some of these. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of these until now. I would love to have some.

    ReplyDelete