Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Impromptu Trip to Target/Walgreens

I went to lunch with my dad today and, of course, he wanted to go shopping afterwards (probably because he knew I didn't bring my coupon binder with me) HAHA! So without ANY coupons, we went to Walgreens AND Target. Here's what I got:

(5) Picot antacids REG: $2.29/EA; CLEARANCE: $0.22/EA!
 
(4) Couture Highlighters/Pens REG: $1.99/EA; CLEARANCE: $0.49/EA! (i was excited about this b/c i need them for school!)
 
(1) Kids-Eeze Cough&Cold REG: $7.99; CLEARANCE: $2.99!
 
(2) Country Dreams Vanilla Cream Candles REG: $1.00/EA, CLEARANCE: $0.49/EA!
 
(1) Blueberry Yogurt Pretzels REG: $2.49; CLEARANCE: $1.89! (bought these b/c my dad LOVES them)
 
(1) Shimmer&Glimmer Make-Up Kit REG: $2.99; CLEARANCE: $0.99!
 
(2) Pepsi Next Paradise Mango: SALE: $1.25/EA; $1.79/2 PEELIE ON PRODUCT MADE THEM $.35/EA!
 
(5) Suave Cocoa Butter w/ Shea Body Lotion REG: $1.02/EA; CLEARANCE: $0.30/EA! (great for stocking stuffers!!!)
 
(2) Bodycology Body Creams REG: $1.99/EA; CLEARANCE: $0.58/EA!
 
TOTAL: $46.46
AFTER CLEARANCE: $13.27
SAVINGS: $33.19!
 
When I found the Pepsi deal, there were ten more bottles on the shelf after I grabbed two. There was a woman coming down the aisle, so I showed her the deal and she grabbed two for herself. She was so sweet and thankful for showing her the deal, you could tell she really appreciated it! I saw her again when I was checking out and she was handing another customer one of the coupons and pointing back to the grocery aisles (I'm assuming she was informing that customer of the deal). Have you ever seen the movie "Pay It Forward"? It felt like one of those moments to me :) Just thought I'd share my experience!! 

1 comment: