Monday, November 19, 2012

Pinterest Picks 11/19

 

This is a really beautiful (and semi-easy) up-do! I just cut 7 inches off my hair so I don't know if I will be able to attempt this one, but if you have long hair: try it out and let me know if you like it! Click HERE.


I actually didn't even have to buy these, we had a couple at our house! It's a simple way to bring a little sparkle to your holiday decor! Click HERE.


My sister is a Pinterest fanatic. Unfortunately, this year we aren't having Thanksgiving at her house because I know she would attempt to make these awesome place settings. This is a great ice breaker for the dinner table! Click HERE.


"Awwwwwwww" was your first response, right?!! It certainly was mine! These are so adorable and they're made of three simple ingredients you might already have in your pantry: oreos, candycorn (halloween leftovers!) and peanut butter cups. My grandma absolutely adores these! Click HERE.


More glitter! WOOO! This is a super cute and simple way to get the cute winter nails without paying a ton of money at the salon! glitter and nail polish! I tried this and it came out great. It doesn't take long and you could do this for any holiday or event. Black & Orange for Halloween! Silver and Gold for New Years! The possibilities are endless, I love it! Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment