Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pinterest Picks 11/01

Isn't this such a simple yet elegant idea? I love the smell of fresh coffee beans! I cannot wait to try this idea, I am a candle fanatic so I am going to mix/match scents until I find the one I like the most:) Click HERE to see it on Pinterest!


I love this idea! I think it's a great twist on the traditional candy apples and will definitely be a conversation piece for your next get together :) I will probably make some of these for Thanksgiving. Click HERE to repin!
This is a great way to start off November! A fun craft idea that is meaningful and you have the opportunity to teach a child what giving thanks is truly about! I love this!!! I think my daughters will be the center piece on our table for Thanksgiving dinner:) Click HERE to repin.


It's November so I say it's not to early to start pinning Christmas craft ideas! This one is adorable and easy to do! Click HERE to repin.

No comments:

Post a Comment