Thursday, November 1, 2012

Honey Stinger Review


Honey Stinger is a manufacturer who specializes in Organic Honey-based foods. They have everything from Energy Gels to fruity Chews to Lemon Waffles and of course energy bars.

I received a package of samples to try and was curious to taste the Energy Gel. I know right? It sounds so weird! The flavor I tried first was Acai Pomegranate. These packets are gluten free and only 100 calories. They have a honey-like consistensy. It tasted really good and it definitely gave me the energy I needed to keep up with my four-year-old for the day! The Acai Pomegranate flavor was spot on; sweet but not overpowering.


Pomegranate Passion Organic Energy Chews – These look like gumdrops, smell like gushers and taste like paradise! You can really taste the pomegranate in each one, they are very moist and the best part is that they are beneficial to your health! Each one is comprised of Vitamin C and organic tapioca syrup which contains both fiber and protein!

Blueberry Buzz Energy Bar - This was probably my favorite of all! It was delicious: fresh blueberries and a great contrast with the yogurt on the bottom. It was moist and it definitely was a pick-me-up to finish the last 3 hours of my shift at work.
Lemon Waffles - I was leary to try these because in the past the ones I tried were always dry and had an odd taste to them. However, this was not the case with Honey Stingers brand! They were moist and chewy, it was definitely a toss up between the Blueberry Buzz and the Waffles being my favorite.

To all of you mothers out there, the Honey Stinger brand makes great energy-boosting products that I highly recommend for the outstanding ingredients and amazing flavors! My four-year-olds energy is out of sight and it's so hard for me to keep up somedays, but the energy gels make for a quick shot of energy and the chews are a great snack and energy boost when you're at work or on the go.


Honey Stinger products are available in specialty outdoor retail, natural foods, running and bike shops across the country.Click HERE to find Honey Stinger products in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment