Saturday, December 15, 2012

thinkThin Review

Deliciously Natural Nutrition - the slogan for this product could not be more spot on! They follow three key nutritional principles: no or low sugar, high protein and gluten free. They are designed for weight wellness and lots of energy and I need BOTH!

Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts – peanuts, cashews, almonds…I am nutty for this bar! I loved the amount of chocolate that coats only the bottom of the bar- not overpowering but still a fantastic flavor. It’s hard to believe it has 70% less sugar than fruit and nut bars. This is definitely something I could eat on a regular basis for a pick-me-up or just to snack on instead of the high sugar/high carb snacks I usually eat:/ Loved this one!

Cranberry Apple & Mixed Nuts -  This has a fresh and moist apple flavor with the hint of cranberries. Mixed with the cashews and almonds, it's a perfect combination of cruncy and chewy. It's sweet and delicious. The cranberries and apples are the perfect mixture- neither one is overwhelming the other. The cranberries are a little tart which compliments the sweetness of the apple. YUM! This one is my favorite of them all!

Chocolate Toffee Nut - This was a portion controlled snack which amounts to about three bites for me (possibly less for a man). You could definitely taste the toffee; it was very rich and delightful. Anymore than 3 bites and it would've been too much so it was a great little snack that filled me up for nearly two hours!

Brownie Crunch - 230 Calories, 20g of Protein and Gluten Free! This bar is comprised of rich chocolate and crunchy almonds, it's a delicious high protein bar that is very filling and pleasing to the palate.

There are a few more flavors I was able to try, but these were my top favorites! From what I can tell, ThinkThin has a great line of delicious snacks and nutrition bars that are far better than the starchy, dense flavors of traditional dieting foods! I would give this brand two thumbs up for flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment