Monday, February 25, 2013

Traverse Bay Farms Salsa/BBQ Sauce Review!


Ok fans, I live in Texas so I am a HUGE advocate for anything spicy & cooked on a BBQ Pit! I was ECSTATIC to get to review Traverse Bay Farms Salsa's and BBQ Sauces. There may be a million brands of salsa's and sauces, but very few actually meet my taste-buds requirements for deliciousness and a big kick of flavor!

Raspberry Fruit Salsa - This 2nd place award winner at the 2011 Scovie Awards is a delicious combination of raspberries and spices! It's sweet to start with a kick of spice at the end. This salsa was a hit with my family while we watched Sunday Night Football! We finished off the entire jar! YUM!

Black Bean Salsa - This is a thick salsa, almost the consistency of chili! It has big chunks of fresh, juicy tomatoes and crunchy black beans. I first tried it on my omelette and it was bursting with flavors, I didn't even need veggies in my omelette! This is by far my favorite salsa. It's a great consistency, not runny or full of juices that will deflate your chips. Delish!

Raspberry BBQ Sauce - Delicious! I almost want to say it doesn't even taste like bbq sauce! I tried this on some grilled chicken and it was fantastic! It's especially tasty on scrambled eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment